Created by OnePlusYou

Mar 21, 2010

we like to talk about freedom in the States

US House of Reps just passed Health Care Reform-Obama will sign it into law momentarily.

Even though, I feel it was not the best Bill...I just want to pass along a...thought...or something.


In September of 2009, my doctor told me: "if you do not have this surgery, you will eventually
become paralyzed."

I was blessed with health care from my employeer. Had I *not* had access to that insurance-I would have had a much more difficulty\ choice in front of me- 10s of thousands of dollars in debt(that i didn't have, not one bit) or accepting the increasingly agonizing pain and eventual loss of the use/control of most everything below my lumbar spine.

it has me cost thousands of dollars, but not 10s of thousands.

To millions of my fellow Americans, even though you would have had to make that choice yesterday; very soon, you will be freed from that sort of no/win damnation.

*that* is freedom, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment