Created by OnePlusYou

Feb 12, 2010

My cast sucks.

So, the doctor actually talked to me on the phone instead of seeing me. She assured me that she made it loose where it is, intentionally.

Well, this morning I had to have a friend go and get moleskin for the part that hits the back of my knee when it's bent...because the padding is all gone and the fiberglass is starting to dig into my skin.

Other folks out there w/ casts, when you got yours did they:
-Wash your leg(didn't wash mine)?
-Use a socktype thingy before applying the cotton(nope again for me)
-Have rounded edges (nope, nice and sharp!)

1 comment:

  1. no leg wash -- would have been nice after 6 six weeks in a cast, gosh

    yes sock thingy

    edges look like yours, actually your cast is almost exactly like mine, including the lovely blue color, except yours looks a little rough near the toes.

    Is it getting more comfy?

    Naomi from MBL

    ReplyDelete