Created by OnePlusYou

Feb 2, 2010

Virgin Entry

Well, I've decided to take the plunge and create a blog.

How exciting.

This will be a place for me to vent about my struggle with my body and its internal frame. Frankly, I am starting to think my bones and soft-tissue have it in for me.

I’ve kinda done something like this before. I actively used LiveJournal for many years-I covered many varied topics: love, school, money, my job, etc. I eventually found it pretty tedious to update. And found my own writing pretty drab. Now, I’m not saying that I will not eventually feel similarly about this blog; and while I struggle with my clear admission of narcissism and self-importance, (as I feel is evidenced by the mere creation of a space like this)- I really think need it. This blog, I mean.

Consolidating all of my wacky media (vlogs, pictures, links to research and resources) about my back and leg break to one primary location will allow you, precious reader, to get your unadulterated broke Anna fix, much faster. Think of this blog as... Anna espresso. If you dig the drip Anna (ok, that even creeped me out a little), feel free to continue keep track of my journey as/if you have done so previously. But if you NEED Anna fast, all at once...add this to your favorites/bookmarks.

It's really all the same story...just depends on how hard *you'd* like to work to make sure you keep track of all the important pieces. And I *know* you want to know all about this Bored, Broke Butch.

Oh yeah, I learned to write in Maine in the 80’s. I’m really bad with grammar and spelling. AND I may be on a doctor prescribed prescription that could make me fuzzy at the time of entry conception. I’ll spell-check, but I’m not going to stay up all night editing. I’ll make mistakes and you will see them. If you can’t stand that, it might be a good idea to look for another bored, broke butch blog to read.


well. let's do it, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment